10 things you most likely don’t know about me…
1. I have lost a lot of my hair over the years due to PCOS and girl, please go to a hairdresser on a regular basis to take better care of your natural tresses.
2. I watch an episode of “The Office” almost every day. It still makes me laugh..some of the best writing (and acting) ever!
3. When I was younger, I used to rip out reviews from the TV guide written by Jeff Jarvis and save it because I thought being a TV critic had to be the coolest. job. ever.
4. When I was 22, I went to Costa Rica and my purse was stolen at a restaurant along with my passport. Needless to say, I got back in the country but that was a night I will never forget.
5. I hate shopping! Mall shopping has actually made me queasy. I want to buy what I need and get out immediately.
6. I still have the original text message my husband sent me in 2010 to introduce himself.
7. I can walk on my toe knuckles. I don’t do it anymore but when I was little I loved it! I wonder how I even found out I could do it in the first place.
8. One of my favorite movies is “The Mirror Has Two Faces.” I don’t know why I love it so much. I am not a huge Streisand fan but there is something about it that makes me giddy to watch.
9. I didn’t have any social media until September 2016 and had I not joined School of Greatness Academy, I probably still wouldn’t.
10. Watching people dance (well) on stage can make me cry. I mean even an audition on a dance competition show can trip me up. Sometimes I choke it back because I know it’s ridiculous but when I am alone, you would swear something happened to me. There’s something about dancing with passion and precision that gets to me.
So those were my confessions! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better!
And on another note, I hope you voted today.