Today, it makes 3 weeks into the #bloglikecrazychallege. I am remembering where I was the night before Thanksgiving last year and I am filled with nothing but gratitude. Pneumonia struck and Hubby was in the hospital. We spent several days there and missed time with our family. Although I despise the origins of the holiday, I treasure time spent with family eating and talking.
Here are some other things I am currently grateful for:
1. Having a place to call home.
2. A healthy family. Even though things could be going better in that department, no one is hospitalized and I am grateful for that.
3. Friends who pray for me, love me and let me know they are still here if I need them.
4. Creative expression. Writing, dance, film, cooking, fashion, painting, sculpting, crafting, music… I need to know it’s in the world. It is a blessing I know it’s in the world and I am humbled to be able to contribute in any small way.
5. My freedom. Some may value it less or try to diminish it but it is my freedom. I am deserving of it and I claim it.